Thursday, December 11, 2008

Book Idea

Recently - on top of school work, track and field and Chinese class - I have been considering to write [another] book in hope to actually complete it and possibly have it published. I know I have written many books before and dropped them during the writing process - in fact all of the lengthy books I have tried to write have failed, but my record is 115 pages. My new goal is to rather than worry about the length and plot, worry more about the message, and nobody could present with me a better purpose and message than God.

I'm going to be writing on the messages God presents in 1 Samuel. That happens to be my favorite chapter of the Bible and after all of this time in enjoying it, I just thought: "What if I based one of my books on that?" But the one thing that holds me back is my distraction disorder. All I ask of you is for continuous support and guidance in what I do, and I know God can help me accomplish this, because in the end I'll admit that writing without help is tough, with support is a piece-of-cake. So in thanks for your support already, I want to say that you can contact me anytime if you need anything such as support, encouragement or guidance. And yes, I mean [you.]

Thanks for hearing out my newest book idea. God bless!

No comments: