Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Prayer Request of the Month - December 08

As I have started the Verses of the Month, also I am going to be doing the Prayer Request of the Month, leaving anything open to people in need anonymously, because truly nothing is better than having people care for you unconditionally - without even knowing you. So if ever there is a need that is on your heart and you simply have to have prayers, you can Facebook, email or call me and I'll post the prayer request anonymously - whether if its for you or a person you know.

This month, a friend of my has been diagnosed with a thyroid condition that is harming his blood pressure. He has been stressed out by it lately and schoolwork has been tough. Please pray for him with an open heart and in hope that he will get better through the treatments he undergoes and that his anxiety will be released. Thanks for being open to read this as it is appreciated by him and myself. May God bless you in your daily walk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for your friend.

John A. Leman said...

Thank you, it is well appreciated.